Calderdale & Kirklees (C&K) Careers are our local Careers Service who work closely with staff at Batley Grammar School.
We have our own Careers Adviser Fay Buckley who attends Batley Grammar School on a weekly basis and helps to personalise the provision to all our students.
Click here for C&K Careers website detailing services to young people, adults, employers and practitioners.
Click here for “Careers Info” – with instant access to lots of free information. PLEASE NOTE: This page is password protected and students should see Mr Hussain in the Careers Library for further details.
What C&K Careers offers:
They provide high quality, impartial information, advice and guidance to young people and adults, together with related learning and employment support, and training services.
Broadly, their services cover:
- Careers information advice and guidance (IAG) for:
- Adults (19+)
- Students (13-19), schools and colleges
- Young people not in education employment or training (NEET)
- Vulnerable groups
- Students with learning difficulties/disabilities (13-24)
- Support to employers and training providers, including:
- Work experience
- Careers and labour market information
- Training and development for IAG sector
- Training and development for CEIAG deliverers and managers
- Quality Standards
- ICT services