All meeting are held at 6pm in the Old Library.
- Thursday 10 November 2016 – 6.15pm
- Thursday 19 January 2017 – 6.15pm
- Thursday 16 March 2017 – 6.15pm
- Thursday 18 May 2017 – 6.15pm
The Parents Association of Batley Grammar School runs a 100 Club to raise funds to purchase items and pay for activities for the benefit of all pupils at the school.
For a subscription of £15 per year you will be allocated a number and prize draws are made each term from the subscribing numbers, with half the money retained for Parents Association funds. This funding source can raise up to £750 per year.
Please download the membership form by clicking here.
Contact the Parents’ Association
- Chair – Mrs Helen Stretton
- Vice Chair – Mr Ismail Mayat
- Treasurer – Mr Jonathan Storey
- Secretary – Mrs Jo Hartley
To contact the Parents’ Association please email firstname.lastname@example.org